Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Small world changes

Photobucket
Some of you who don't keep up with the news on this sort of thing like I do might want to know that Disneyland is planning on changing its a small world I was there in Nov. for my birthday and was lucky enough to ride it during its Christmas run.
Photobucket
But rumors which are starting to sound more and more like truths, are stating that Disney is planning on changing the ride to take out parts, like the rain forest part and making it a America tribute, also are rumors of adding Disney characters to the ride like Mickey etc.
Photobucket
I've added links for those of you who want to do something about this whole situation:

Micechat
Radio Feed

1 comment:

The Goon said...

Leave it to Disney to mess up a ride for NO REASON AT ALL! Cute wink and point picture. BTW I finally got back to posting some on my blog!