Thursday, March 6, 2008

Like The Wind Through My Tree

If you haven't heard already, I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but it has been reported that Patrick Swayze has terminal pancreatic cancer. It had been reported that he had as little as five weeks to live, but his doctors are saying the timeframe has been exaggerated. Still, pancreatic cancer sufferers generally do not survive more than five years after diagnosis. It's so sad! I was hoping it wasn't true, since it was first reported by the National Enquirer, but it's been confirmed all over, even Red Dawn costar Lea Thompson has released a statement. To try and stay positive, I'm going to have a moment of silence and enjoy my some of my favorite Swayze moments.

She's like the wind through my tree

She rides the night next to me

She leads me through moonlight Only to burn me with the sun

She's taken my heart But she doesn't know what she's done

Feel her breath on my face

Her body close to me

Can't look in her eyes

She's out of my league

Just a fool to believe I have anything she needs

She's like the wind

mel

No comments: