Monday, March 10, 2008

Lost Review 3/5/08

Well its been a while and I'm back, I was gone because of a recent trip to Disney Land but the vacation is over and now time for work again.
Photobucket
This weeks episode involved 2 of my favorite people on the show and I use that term extremely loosely, the castaways I speak of are Juliet and this new red headed lady, sorry that I don't know her name as of writing this.

The episode starts with a trick of sorts after watching a run of great episodes with just one weak one, we are treated to a flash forward. Or so we are to believe, turns out its a flashback to when Juliet first arrived on the island.

Photobucket
An old friend that we meet in Season 2 makes a return, Goodwyn and is shown having a relationship with Juliet. Just one hunch while I'm on the subject, do you think that she might be pregnant at some point? Anyways Ben is also in love with Juliet and we are show his jealous and controlling side.

Photobucket
Our red headed friend is up to a plan along with Jeremy Davies so her bad side shows for the time being, and it just gives us another reason to hate her.

Photobucket
A twist of sorts reveals that Mr. Widemore is the boss behind everything, if like me this should not come to shock if you read the book "Bad Twin". He is the master mind behind it all but does he also own Oceanic?

Photobucket
The Red head turns out was actually trying to save the castaways but I still don't trust her, she's got evil up her sleeve.

Photobucket
And finally the big reveal but I guess its going to have to wait for another episode, thank god the wait isn't that long. One good thing that is if my theory is right, that Michael will come back this week! :)

No comments: