Friday, February 29, 2008

Lost Review 2/21/08

Photobucket
Ok so as I said before I missed last weeks episode so I'll be playing catch up today and doing to reviews, the first will be last weeks episode.

I got to admit that I really like the pop up Lost episodes they are good and help you catch things you may have missed.

Alright so its no mystery that this is a heavy Kate episode, we start the episode with a flash forward to Kate's trial where she will be held accountable for all her crimes.

Photobucket

When we get back to the island there is short little conversation between Jin and Sun, which might be hinting at some friction once again between the 2 love birds but I hope its just a mistake on Sun's part. 

But the show does love to play mind games with us doesn't it?

Photobucket
Kate is back in court and from the sounds of it is going to be found guilty due to the defense's star witness which is her mom,(who btw is from Sabrina the teenage witch ;) she tries to bargin with her daughter but Kate wont have anything to do with her. Would you blame her? She saves her dumb mom's life from a crappy situation and she just tries to get Kate arrested. Anyways it doesn't work and she gets cold feet and can't testify, good for Kate I guess. She is set free with 10 years probation.
Photobucket
Before the episode comes to a end we see Locke at his true potential, he is ruthless and badass! Kate told him the truth about Miles but I guess Locke just didn't believe her.
Photobucket
We end the episode with a big WTF!? And thats in part because we don't know for sure if that really is Kate's son, his name is Aron which is the same name of Claire's child but is it the same one? Kate told Sawyer that she wasn't pregnant so WTF!? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

No comments: