Friday, February 1, 2008

Lost Review

Photobucket
We start off right off the back from our new season with a flash forward, and I'll be honest I was way excited for this episode. I mean they made us wait what seemed like years, and the intro almost felt hookey with all the car stunts. But after that we find out who is leading this huge car chase, and after that I was hooked once again.

Photobucket
We get a flash back of the island and exactly what happened after Jack made the call to get everybody off the island. So far so good we get a flash forward and flash back everything at least for me that I wanted to find out more clues about. But lost isn't that easy it gives you hints but ultimately still leaves you hanging.

Photobucket
All our Fav.s come back but we learn at the start of the episode that only 6 got off and for me the first thing that I thought is that the rest were dead, now during Hurleys flash forward you are taken for a huge loop with craziness galore but it does reveal a lot or at least what I think will be info. for later episodes. We find out that Hurley's Flash forward takes place before Jacks from the last episode, lets hope Hurley isn't dead since someone was burried in that episode. 
Photobucket
All in all it was a really good episode and I feel sorry for folks who are just watching this now cause they have a long trip ahead of them but its worth it since this show just gets better and better. Now we only have 5 episodes left, because of the whole strike thing lets just hope our show can continue after that.

No comments: